White Goose Down Duvet
Sale

Size Chart

DUVETS (cm)

SINGLE

135 x 200 

DOUBLE

200 x 200

KING

230 x 220

SUPERKING

260 x 220


24000

Warm and snuggly, and seriously great value. The chooser's choice.

Looking for a great duvet at a superb price? We've got you covered - with this stuffed 80% white goose down (the other 20% are tiny feathers) to make a warm and cosy duvet; a great option those who prefer a chunkier duvet than one of our pure down options.

The duvet features pure cotton double-stitched fabric casing for superior breathability, and internal baffle-boxes ensure no shifting down and cold spots. 

FREE DELIVERY  60 DAY RETURN   10 YEAR GUARANTEE 

 White goose down (80%) & feather, featuring 580 in³/oz fill-power

 Pure cotton cambric, 280 thread count down-proof casing

 Featuring reinforced baffle-box construction. (4.5 togs are stitched through)

 OEKO-TEX®  &  certified

 Packaged in reusable fabric duvet storage carrier

  Washer and Dryer Safe - care guide

Delivery - free delivery *over £40 (details)

Returns - 60-day return policy (details)

Guarantee - you're covered for 5 years (details)

Details

 White goose down (80%) & feather, featuring 580 in³/oz fill-power

 Pure cotton cambric, 280 thread count down-proof casing

 Featuring reinforced baffle-box construction. (4.5 togs are stitched through)

 OEKO-TEX®  &  certified

 Packaged in reusable fabric duvet storage carrier

  Washer and Dryer Safe - care guide

Delivery and Returns

Delivery - free delivery *over £40 (details)

Returns - 60-day return policy (details)

Guarantee - you're covered for 5 years (details)

We're meticulous about the smallest of details - it's what makes us unique.

At Cuddledown, we believe in offering you peerless quality at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen and sell directly online to offer the best possible prices. You can feel confident that all our products will stand the test of time with our up-to 10-year guarantee for ultimate peace of mind. We're so confident in our price and quality, that we offer 60 day returns and, should you find a comparable product for less, we offer a price-promise to beat that price. Full details can be found here.

Our products are OEKO-TEX® 100 STANDARD  and  certified, so you can rest easy knowing they're free of harmful substances and suitable for sensitive sleepers. We are proud that our down is sourced from EDFA-member suppliers, which ensures the welfare of the animals and the traceability of down - more information can be found here.

White Goose Down Duvet has a rating of 4.9 stars based on 54 reviews.