Do you ever wake up one day and think,
Today is not my day.
You’ve woken up all grumpy and annoyed. The alarm was too loud. You’re still too sleepy. The sun’s too bright and damn it, your hair’s a mess.
It’s one of those days. Where your bad mood extends to the rest of the day. You know you won't be able to get any work done and you'll end up going to sleep in a bad mood.
Unfortunately, the cycle will only repeat itself.
You definitely don’t want that.
And we don’t want that for you.
So how do we turn that bad start into the best morning you can possibly have?
We’ll do that by having you start your morning with some positive affirmations.
How Do You Say Positive Affirmations in the Morning?
It’s really simple. Once you’re done with your morning business, you look straight at yourself in the mirror.
Then you repeat whatever affirmation you’ve chosen for the day. Preferably with a smile.
It doesn’t matter whether you believe in the affirmation or not. What matters is you’re still affirming to yourself that you’re going to set about this day with the right intentions.
It might not work the first day. It might not even work for a few days.
But if you keep going at this, the part of your brain associated with positive thoughts is going to get stronger.
Which means you’re going to become a more positive person overall.
Now, isn’t that something you’d like? To always start your day off on a positive note?
We've got something special for you today.
See, we're already making things more positive, aren't we?
Here are 22 Positive Affirmations for when you wake up in the morning:
- I have everything I need to make today a success.
- I will not give in to negative thoughts.
- It doesn’t matter how yesterday went because today is going to be a good day.
- I’m so excited to do amazing things today.
- I feel ready to take on today and make it the best day it can be.
- I’m choosing to think positively and make decisions that allow me to have the best day.
- I’m an amazing and confident person who knows what’s best for me.
- The rest of today is going to be so amazing and beautiful.
- I recognise that I can choose the path I take today.
- I’m sending love and care to myself.
- I choose how I’m going to feel today.
- I won’t worry about things that are out of my control.
- My strength is greater than any struggle.
- I am fully capable of taking on today.
- I am worthy of love, kindness and acceptance.
- I believe that everything will work itself out.
- I am enough. And that’s okay.
- I will not stress over things I cannot control.
- I start this day with a grateful mind.
- I won’t allow small frustrations to rule the day.
- I choose to be kind to myself.
- Today is going to be a happy day.
Starting your day with positive affirmations can change the intentions with which you take the day forward.
You’ll feel less stressed and you’ll be the one to decide how your morning starts.
If you want to incorporate more self-care into your morning ritual, why not check out this article?On the other hand, if you're looking to get better sleep, we've spoken about ways to have a good night's rest in this article.